"Space Robotics" Symposium Programme
Objective: Determination of directions and opportunities for space robotics development
- Familiarization of scientists and specialists with cutting-edge achievements of space robotics engineers.
- Exchange of views on approaches to solving the issues posed to designers of space robotics.
- Identification of tendencies in the space robotics development and opportunities for space activities robotization.
- Discussion on possible approaches to creating orbital infrastructure for robotized servicing of spacecrafts.
- Determination of possible forms of international cooperation in the field of space robotics development for the purposes of orbital and Moon missions.
- Discussion of opportunities for creating design-consistent robotic orbital stations.
- orbital maintenance of automated spacecrafts via service robotics;
- on-planet rovers and robotic means for supporting Moon exploration missions;
- robotic means for operational maintenance of orbital stations;
- robotization of space exploration missions and space security monitoring;
- using robotics for expanding the application scope of space technologies.
Target audience: Scientists and professionals involved in development of space robotics, representatives of Roscosmos-affiliated companies and foreign space agencies, higher education institution students and post-graduates.