"Marine Robotics" Symposium Programme
Objective: Facilitation of professional and business interaction efficiency for addressing current issues and further development of marine (overwater and underwater) robotics.
- Giving attenders the floor for free exchange of information and ideas on theoretical and feasible solutions for current issues in marine robotics.
- Familiarization of scientists and specialists with cutting-edge achievements of marine robotics engineers.
- Identification of critical issues, high-priority tasks, and opportunities for marine robotics development.
- Establishment of new connections, strengthening and further developing direct professional and business communication.
- uncrewed motor boats and unmanned underwater vehicles;
- amphibian robotic devices for handling transport problems under Arctic conditions;
- robotics for geological survey and underwater mining;
- robotic systems for laying and maintenance of underwater communication lines;
- robotic means for monitoring offshore areas and addressing environmental problems;
- underwater navigation and communication.
Target audience: Scientists and professionals in the field of marine robotics, business representatives of governmental and non-governmental organizations.