"Airborne Robotics" Symposium Programme
Objective: Assessment of modern status and opportunities of unmanned aircraft systems development, analysis of problems regarding air-traffic management involving drones.
- Exchange of views on issues posed to designers of airborne robotics.
- Familiarization of scientists and specialists with cutting-edge achievements of airborne robotics engineers.
- Determination of tendencies in the airborne robotics development.
- Identification of scientific challenges crucial for airborne robotics development and finding approaches to their solution.
- Formulation of approaches to drawing up regulatory documents for unmanned air-traffic management.
- Establishment of cooperation in the field of airborne robotics application technologies.
- concepts and means of air-traffic collision prevention;
- tethered drones and their inflight stability assurance during motion of a towing transportation device;
- hybrid designs and unconventional configurations of drones;
- video content processing via on-board equipment for control system purposes and data flow minimization;
- using drones as re-transmitters, including for optical communication purposes.
Target audience: Scientists and professionals involved in airborne robotics, representatives of operating companies, higher education institution students and post-graduates.