"Ground Robotics" Symposium Programme
Objective: Determination of critical problems, approaches to their solution, directions and opportunities for ground robotics development.
- Exchange of views on approaches to solving the issues posed to designers of ground robotics.
- Familiarization of scientists and specialists with cutting-edge achievements of ground robotics engineers.
- Determination of tendencies in robotic subsystem development in terms of their functional autonomy and human-robot interaction efficiency.
- Identification of scientific challenges crucial for ground robotics development and finding approaches to their solution.
- Discussion of initiatives on establishing unified classification of ground robotic means.
- Determination of possible forms of international cooperation for ground robotics development purposes.
- Discussion of initiatives on creating ground robotics testing methods.
- mobile platforms and manipulators;
- fire-fighting robots;
- mine-disposal robots;
- emergency-rescue robots;
- agricultural robots;
- anthropomorphic robots;
- ground robotics testing;
- ground robotics modelling;
- navigation and mapping;
- communication and networks;
- human-robot interface;
- autonomous functioning of ground robots;
- artificial intelligence technologies in robotic engineering;
- robot group control algorithms.
Target audience: Scientists and professionals involved in development of ground robotics, representatives of operating companies, higher education institutions students and post-graduates.