"Collaborative Robotics" (Robots for Collaboration with Humans) Workshop Programme
Objective: Analysis of modern status and determination of directions, opportunities, and ways of developing robots intended for collaboration with humans.
- Exchange of views on approaches to solving the issues posed to designers of collaborative robots.
- Familiarization of scientists and specialists with cutting-edge achievements of engineers designing collaborative robots.
- Determination of tendencies in the collaborative robots development.
- Identification of scientific challenges crucial for collaborative robotics development and finding approaches to their solution.
- Determination of possible forms of international cooperation in creating collaborative robots.
- industrial collaborative robots;
- entertainment robots;
- robots for assisting aged and disabled people;
- wearable exoskeleton robots;
- service robots for hotels, restaurants, marketing;
- housekeeping robots;
- human-robot interface;
- sensor equipment of collaborative robots;
- human-robot cooperation safety;
- recognition problems arising during human-robot cooperation;
- navigation problems arising during human-robot cooperation;
- flexible robots.
Target audience: Scientists and professionals specializing in creating collaborative robots, representatives of operating companies, higher education institution students and post-graduates.